- The art of strengthening one's soul
- Live right now
- laughing is healthy
Whether one understands the inner voice as something that points us in the dangerous situation the right way (eg not to climb a certain airplane) or indirect messages (eg an inexplicable feeling of unease before the death of a close person): There are numerous, often spectacular Examples of how someone benefited from listening to his inner voice.
What is intuition?
Today, we commonly call the inner voice intuition, meaning that in addition to our mental considerations, another voice "speaks" to us. One suspects: It must have something to do with our two brain halves. The right one for intuition, feeling and creative flair, the left for logic and analysis.
If we do not confuse intuition with wishful thinking (I'm sure I win the lottery) or mistrust (I feel exactly that you can not trust it), prejudice or false self-assessment, then it can be a useful addition to reason and logic. Because to solve some problems we need more intuitive skills such as empathy, perception, openness and sensitivity.
Use intuition correctly:
- Relaxation: Intuition loves the relaxed moments. That's why we sometimes find solutions to problems only if we take a long walk, lie in the bathtub or are about to fall asleep.
- time out: If you have pondered a problem for a long time and without success, only one thing can help: Take a creative (!) Break.
- Brainstorming: Spontaneously write down all aspects of a problem or question. Maybe you can find a solution in the chaos.
- Listen right: Be aware of when, in which situations your inner voice announces. Often you realize afterwards that you had the right idea.
- Let it be guided: In situations where you otherwise used reason and logic, once make an emotional decision, e.g. in the diet (her body knows what is good for you), in the daily or weekly planning, in the education. You may be able to rely on your feeling better than you anticipate.