- That's how proper hair care goes
- Hair Care - Protective and Nursing Measures
Hair needs protection from sunlight and other harmful influences. You should absolutely pay attention to this - not only during summer holidays:
- Protection against UV light: Whether cap or hat with a wide brim - the main thing is the hair splendor hiding from blazing sunlight. Also popular are scarves, which consist only of a triangle and are not tied under the chin, but at the back of the head.
- Rinse hair: Whether in the sea or in chlorine water, after bathing your hair should be rinsed with fresh water. Salt crystals or aggressive chemicals are best removed. Then dry with a terry towel is cheaper than the rubbing, in which the hair rub against each other too much and roughen. Then do not forget the hat or the headscarf.
- To get in shape: Foehn lotion applied before blow-drying envelops the hair like a film and thus provides protection against the hot air. For combing a coarse-toothed copy is cheaper than a fine comb or a brush. When "combing through" longer hair strands are best combed from bottom to top, piece by piece - so you avoid hair balls that can be untangled only with difficulty. The hair will also be grateful if it is worn open from time to time, even in warm weather.
Protect the hair
In addition to these measures also help care products in the process of protecting the hair. On holiday are mainly gentle, tailored to the hair type shampoos displayed. They should contain mild washing-active substances (surfactants) and, if possible, do without dyes. Cheap are products that contain care substances for dry, damaged hair.
To offer another possibility Rinses. They also encase the hair like a film, so it is easier to comb and is a little protected from external influences. Rinses are applied to the damp hair after washing and immediately rinsed out.
So-called hair treatments contain even more care substances. They smooth the hair structure. Usually they have to act for a few minutes and then washed out again. Recently, there are also intensive cures that act shorter, and those that remain in the hair.
Tip: For split ends, so attacked hair tips, apply the treatment only on the tips and do not wash out again. This allows the active ingredients to act in a targeted manner.
What remedies are right for my hair?
- A shampoo with a blend of apricot kernel and sea buckthorn fruit oil provides dry hair with grease and moisture, without letting it be lanky.
- For sensitive, chlorinated water-affected hair, a shampoo with wheat proteins can help. The wheat protein covers the hair and thus increases the resistance and combability.
- If the hair has already suffered a bit, chamomile and Panamarinde are right. This "soap bark" is a particularly mild detergent, which is obtained from the bark of the evergreen tree.
- If the hair needs additional care, a hair treatment with rosemary and burdock root oil may be useful. It regenerates flaky scalp, improves the structure of brittle hair, provides dry hair and makes it shine again.
The intensive program
Last but not least, there are also special ones After-sun treatment packs with repair effect. They usually contain similar active and caring substances such as rinses, smooth and envelop so damaged hair and make them shine again. However, a damaged hair structure can not be repaired from the ground up. It will be improved.
Colored hair need special attention in the summer. Dyeing means an intervention in the hair structure. Exertions such as salt or chlorine water and sunlight additionally cause hair problems. Special color rinses and cures should not only protect the hair and make it easier to comb, but also prevent fading. If the color needs to be refreshed, wait until after the holiday.
Home remedies for healthy hair
Incidentally, home remedies are also effective when the hair has gone through a lot: beer, egg yolk or an oil pack makes the hair surface smooth and shiny. Beer and egg yolk are massaged into damp hair and immediately rinsed out.
For a pack, for example, olive oil is gently rubbed into the hair and left there overnight. A shower cap or an old towel protects the bed linen. Then wash with a mild shampoo.
In addition, preparations for oral use provide the necessary strengthening and healthy hair from the inside - let your pharmacist advise you.